Director of Operations
500 Harvey Rd, Manchester, NH 03103
Hw staffing is currently looking for an Operations Manager in concord, NH. This position will be responsible for manufacturing, shipping and receiving, inventory control, operations management, purchasing, manufacturing engineering, and production control. The Manager of Operations will promote/support a collaborative, team oriented intra-company work environment within the Manufacturing department.
- Foster a positive work environment.
- Quality oriented manufacturing-supportive of ISO 9001-2015
- Efficient operation of production, working knowledge of SMT, AOI and common machinery used in electronics manufacturing.
- Manage Operations personnel
- Control Operations cost
- Support of new product introductions
- Support and drive DFMA for new and existing products
- Identify and pursue cost saving and quality improvements through continuous improvement programs with collaboration from other departments when needed
- Utilize lean principles to drive continuous improvements the elimination of waste, maximize productivity and labor efficiencies, and report on resulting improvements through manufacturing metrics and other reports, as needed.
- Experience in utilizing an MRP system
- Work with Sales in maintaining a pipeline forecast to be utilized in manufacturing planning.
- Possess an entrepreneurial business acumen in executing operational decisions and excellence.
- Partner with Human Resources on recruiting, interviews, selection of Operations staff, personnel matters, corrective actions, performance appraisals, grievances and merit increases
- Maintain compliance with OSHA regulations, safety standards and company safety policies.
- Conduct training and promote cross utilization of staff for greater operational flexibility
- Responsible for inventory management and control, inventory security, shipping, receiving and traffic, cycle counting support, inventory reporting and projections, excess and obsolete inventory reporting and disposal
- Maintain operations within budgetary constraints
- Responsible for planning production schedules
- Responsible for development of manufacturing processes
- Support Purchasing in the maintenance of standard material costs, reporting actual to standard periodically to management
- Responsible for maintaining standard labor hours by product and ensuring that the production team understands the role in accurate logging of their time to work orders.
- Lead and manage Quality function
- BS degree in Business, Engineering, or Operations Management or equivalent experience.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in a manufacturing environment with production
- Experience in the manufacturing of printed circuit board assemblies, injection molded components and wearable products desired
- Must possess statistical skills, intuitiveness, and can range from detailed to global views.
- High interpersonal skills, demonstrable decision-making and leadership skills, presentation skills, forecast and projection skills.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.
Hey! I am Fernando Osorio, a recent psychology graduate from Daniel Webster College. During my time there I was part of the school's baseball team. As a starter I was not afraid of hard work and dedication. After my time there I decided to go into coaching, to help young athletes reach their full potential. I believe that this is one of the things I can bring to the table when helping find the right job for you!