Temecula, CA 92591 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
- Update & maintain corporate document database
- Perform tasks related to corporate documents including but not limited to; file imports & exports, data manipulation, document retrieval
- This is a hybrid position: current schedule is 3 days/week remote + 2 days/week in office (subject to change)
- Associate’s degree required or higher degree preferred, ability to read & write English required
- Passing results on background check & drug screen required
- 1+ years related experience required (will consider shorter experience with higher degree), proficiency using Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel & Outlook required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong adaptability & flexibility and attention to detail
***This is a 12-month temporary-to-permanent position, all of our agency's temporary workers become eligible for medical & other voluntary coverage benefit plans including dental & vision insurance at 60 days worked.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.