South Easton, MA 02375 US
Provide administrative support by reviewing and processing medical documentation, verifying insurance, and obtaining prior authorizations required to set up and maintain clients
- Review/approve documentation to meet Medicare standards.
- Verify insurance for all prospects; obtain prior authorization.
- Make entries as appropriate in Medtrack, our internal database.
- Assist and support Team Leader with miscellaneous projects.
- Scan, fax and upload all forms of documentation.
- Cross flow relevant information with assigned team.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School diploma required; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 1-2 years work experience and/or training.
- Typing speed minimum 40 wpm required.
- Strong administrative skills, medical experience helpful;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Effectively multi-task, adapt to changing priorities;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs;
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills required.
- Reliable/dependable attendance & punctuality;
- Able to work independently, manage work/tasks and meet deadlines.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.