Driver Helpers Needed!
142 Saint John Street , Portland, Maine 04102 Portland, ME 04102
Temp to Hire potential - In this role, you will assist with the safe and accurate handling of building materials from the warehouse to the delivery location. This is a great entry-level position with lots of opportunity for continued growth. Must be comfortable with a pre-employment background check & drug screen.
Monday thru Friday 5-6 am start generally until 5 pm. 40 - 50 hour work week.
Duties May Include:
• Loading and unloading delivery vehicles
• Assisting with loading products onto specified areas of job sites
• Providing superior customer service
• Double checking all loads for accuracy and ensuring that they are thoroughly
secured for delivery
• Providing warehouse support as needed
• Performing all duties safely
Specific Qualifications Include
• Ability to repeatedly lift products weighing up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to stand, bend, & twist throughout complete shift
• Forklift experience preferred
• Positive attitude and team player
• Adhering to all safety policies
Must be comfortable completing a criminal background check.
For Temp/Hire Converted Employees Benefits Include:
• Health, dental, and vision coverage
• Employer paid life insurance
• 401(k) with generous company match
• Flex spending
• Paid time off
• Paid holidays
Call today for immediate consideration. 207.874.0055 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.
HW Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, membership in or application to the uniformed services, physical or mental disability or any other classification protected by applicable law.