12 south street, Westborough MA 01581 Westborough, MA 01581
Electro Mechanical Assembler
Local Westboro company is looking for experienced Assemblers, Immediate openings
Duties and Responsibilities
Work from written instructions that provide detailed methods and sequence of assembly operations using a bill of materials, wiring diagrams and assembly drawings.
- Assemble and fabricate assemblies using company-supplied hand and power tools.
- Assemble electrical panels and electrical boxes.
- Assemble products per assembly process specifications.
- Work with groups ranging from 2-8 people.
High School diploma or GED with experience, prefer technical school.
- Strong attention to detail, focus, and highest standards for quality.
- Good communication skills (English), both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Hand/Eye coordination with some mechanical dexterity.
- Exposure to hand tools and power tools.
- Exposure to work instructions and blue prints a plus.
- Clean room environment experience a plus.
- PC hardware, software installation and configuration experience
Approximately 90% of the work is performed in a precision, light industrial production area. The remaining time will be spent in office and warehouse areas.
While performing the duties of the job, the associate is regularly required to stand for an extended amount of time, walk and reach with hands and arms.
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.