Electrical Mechanical Specialist 3rd Shift
Taunton, MA 02780 US
Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry. Our mission - to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete!
We are looking to identify an Electrical Mechanical Specialist. This is a 2nd or 3rd Shift, full time opportunity.
Objective: Responsible for analyzing, troubleshooting, maintaining production machines and or improved equipment reliability. Participate in preventative and predictive maintenance practices. Effectively work with others within the team environment to achieve team goals. Effectively communicate with co-workers and Team Leaders, including continuous improvement activities. Perform all additional duties as assigned by Team Leader.
- Troubleshooting Programmable Logic controller via the use of a PC- Allen Bradley (PLC); Discrete/Analog I/O
- Troubleshooting Servo Drives, Frequency Drives, AC/DC Drives
- Working Knowledge of Sensors; Photo, Laser, measurement
- Working Knowledge of Robotics (Fanuc, Yamaha, Denso, Epson)
- Knowledge of Vision Systems (Keyence, Cognex)
- Troubleshooting of Pneumatics systems
- Demonstrated ability to Read/Understand Electrical Prints
- Required to maintain work records (work orders and parts inventory) on computerized Maintenance system. Other duties as assigned.
- PM assigned equipment
Education: High school diploma required; vocational training preferred.
- Approved Technical Associates Degree/College Level certificate in Electrical/Electronic Discipline and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in an electrical discipline maintaining and repairing industrial equipment; or
- A minimum of 7 years of industrial experience in a skilled trade with an electrical discipline with no formal post-secondary education.
- Will be required to complete TPC educational requirements for any skills gaps identified.
- Must have own trade tools.
Special Credentials/Skills: Demonstrated ability to install, repair, troubleshoot and maintain machinery and equipment. Formal electronic training on AC/DC circuits. Formal PLC training- basic overview of PLC function, communications, working knowledge of mechanical systems, and instrumentation & controls experience. Working knowledge and use of safe work practices including Lock Out-Tag Out and NFPA - 70E
- Read, write and speak English
- Follow manufacturing/equipment specifications
- Demonstrated mechanical skills techniques
- Perform basic math calculations
- Use blueprints and schematics
- Use a computer
- Use/understand measuring devices/tolerances
- Knowledge of electrical schematics
- Use various hand and power tools
- Learn and apply quality standards of workmanship/product
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401k savings plans; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness facility; and generous product discounts. Visit the Acushnet Company employment website for more information (http://employment.acushnetgolf.com).
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.