Electrical Packaging and Repair Depot Techs! 10 openings $17
Component assembly with UV cured epoxy and aligned via feedback from Optical spectrum analyzers, power meters and CCD cameras
Responsible for processing work orders for the manufacture of optical components
Adhere to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements of the job function
Adhere to ISO9000 requirements including ESD, work area cleanliness, maintenance and calibration of equipment and work instruction adherence
Train new technicians
Participate in daily team stand-up meetings; communicating daily challenges and/or ideas
Participate and lead improvement events (such as Kaizen, 5S, Practical Process Improvement)
Maintain a safe working environment, following established 5S procedures
Flexibility to cross train in other areas of the process
Major responsibilities and goals of this job:
1. Correctly diagnose and repair, customer and in-process units back to working condition.
2. Keep accurate and ISO auditable records of product repairs, test results and other data as required.
3. Enter data in required databases including Salesforce and Microsoft Access.
4. Participate in continuous improvement efforts as related to repairs and 5S standards.
5. Ensure compliance with ISO 9001: standard by following work instructions and procedures
Must posses an understanding of manufacturing assembly and test concepts. He/she should have the ability to follow work instructions and procedures and to use test equipment as required. The successful candidate will have good communications, organizational skills and must be a team player. Strong English skills are mandatory. Excellent computer skills required.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.