Electro Mechanical Assembler
Marlborough, MA US
Responsible for building, testing and inspecting electro-mechanical assemblies per specification. May involve system level assembly and sub-assembly test.
- Assembles sub-assemblies and system level hardware
- Performs in process sub-assembly testing of product being manufactured, when required
- Completes Device History Record data
- Performs assembly and test requirements for reconditioned hardware, when required
- Perform packaging functions in Instruments Manufacturing, when required
- Maintain compliance with Hologic policies QSR, ISO, EH and S
- Proficiency with basic hand tools such as screwdrivers, wrenches, torque tools, terminal crimpers, and soldering irons.
- Ability to follow written instructions such as assembly procedures, test procedures mechanical assembly drawings.
- Experience with basic mechanical inspection equipment such as calipers and indicators.
- Experience with basic electrical test equipment such as multimeters.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.