Electromechanical Assembler I
20.00 Buzzards Bay, MA 02532
ElectroMechanical Assembler 1 (Bourne) hide this posting
Our marine robotics systems provide innovative and reliable full-picture solutions for the marine research, defense, hydrographic and offshore/energy markets. Our products represent the most advanced, diversified and field-proven family of AUVs and AUV support systems in the world.
• Solders components, and updates circuit boards and assists other departments with fabrication for assembly.
• Assembles and wires sub-assemblies, printed circuit boards per assembly drawings, schematics or process sheets.
• Maintains circuit board component level re-work and modifications.
• Maintains building sub-assemblies and understands the designs as directed from the Engineering Department for assembly.
• Maintains quality control on manufactured products and properly logs data.
• Maintains inspections for all sub-assembly parts to ensure accuracy.
• Maintains wire and component soldering in accordance with drawing specifications.
• Maintains the ability to read blue prints and schematics.
• Maintains final inspection of all assembly and sub-assemblies.
• Maintains wire assemblies to prefabricated circuit boards and performs final test for servo-motors and all sub-assemblies.
• Updates and modifies printed circuit boards, and labels utility boxes and cases for shipment to customers.
• Supports all manufacturing departments.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience in a manufacturing and lean environment is a plus.
The ideal candidate is an individual that can work in a fast paced environment; with high attention to detail, excellent problem solving skills, ability to multi-task and enthusiastic attitude.
Interested/qualified candidates, please call Molly at: (508)428-1340
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.