Manassas, VA 20110 US
- Construct complex microwave/radio frequency-integrated circuit modules and sub-assemblies utilizing the following techniques: hand assembly, wire bonding, pick-and-place machine operation, adhesive application
- High school diploma/GED required, ability read & write English required
- Passing results on a background check & drug screen required
- 2+ years electronic assembly experience required (will consider shorter experience with higher degree), knowledge of MIL-STD-883 microelectronic testing procedure & IPC workmanship standards strongly preferred
- Strong manual dexterity & visual clarity in order to manipulate smalls tools & components, operate microscopes and detect minute defects, physicality to navigate production environment
- Self-starter attitude, strong attention to detail and safety-conscious
***This is a temporary-to-permanent position, all of our agency's temporary workers become eligible for medical & other voluntary coverage benefit plans including dental & vision insurance at 60 days worked.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.