Electronics Test Technician
Hudson, NH 03051 US
Performs operational tests on complex wire harnesses, cable assemblies, production components and subassemblies having knowledge of theory, instrumentation, measurement techniques and electronic circuit assemblies.
- Determines, sets up, programs and operates a variety of standard cable test stands such as CIRRUS, etc. Ability to read wire schematics and interpret test requirements from customer notes and drawings.
- Complies with standard test procedures and specifications to perform tests on production components, subassemblies and systems.
- Verifies and analyzes test results. Troubleshoots, repairs and adjusts equipment so that their performance complies with test requirements, and that the quality of the product is assured. Determines when rework is necessary to ensure product compliance with specifications.
- Works from a variety of documents including test specifications, wiring diagrams, schematics, etc. where complete information is frequently lacking or from general oral engineering instructions requiring technical judgment, initiative and experience.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
A successful candidate will have a Bachelors Degree or related experience and Electro/Mechanical Component product knowledge.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.