Emergency Vehicle Installer
Hudson, NH US
- Perform installation, testing, troubleshooting and/or repair procedures on emergency equipment for law enforcement & emergency vehicles including but not limited to lighting, sirens, consoles, computer mounts & camera systems
- Install efficient electrical wiring, connect electrical fittings, drill holes, solder and perform all tasks associated with modifying vehicles for emergency-related equipment
- High school diploma/GED required
- Ability to read & write English required
- Automotive and/or tech troubleshooting experience preferred, basic arithmetic & computer skills required
- Physicality to navigate shop/production environment, ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Self-starter attitude, strong attention to detail and safety-conscious
***This is a temporary-to-permanent position, all of our agency's temporary workers become eligible for medical & other voluntary coverage benefit plans including dental & vision insurance at 60 days worked.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.