Engineer Software Controls
Westbrook, ME 04092 US
Responsible for supporting product development from concept through sustained manufacturing of FDA regulated products. Completion of process development, equipment acquisition and leadership of supporting development partners. Experience with manufacturing processes, quality/cost savings initiatives and implementation of engineering principles while assuring compliance with cGMP, quality and safety standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Process development, equipment specification, acquisition and implementation.
- Evaluation of machine logic and controls to troubleshoot equipment and identify process improvement opportunities.
- Integration of controls hardware and software into new and existing manufacturing equipment.
- Design of experiments, validation, completion of testing and analysis of data.
- Suggests and supports new methods or materials for continual improvement of quality and efficiency.
- Analyzes current equipment for process suitability and provides detailed plans for improvement
- Creates and revises manufacturing documents, specifications, standard operating procedures (SOPs), safety instructions, validation protocols, risk assessments, and procedures and other technical documents to ensure compliant, efficient and safe procedures
- Works with other engineers and technicians in developing solutions and improvements in materials, equipment and process as necessary
- Actively participates in teams as necessary to ensure continual improvement, safety and compliance
- Lead cross functional project teams and coordinate activities.
Bachelor's degree (BS) in engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Minimum 3 years engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
Experience working in a GMP, FDA, ISO and USDA regulated environment preferred
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.