Entry Level Receiving Clerk
Colerain Avenue , Cincinnati, Ohio 45225 OH Cincinnati, Ohio 45225
Will be receiving shipments; unloading trucks; inspecting products; label deliveries; forklift experience a plus; valid driver's license; HS diploma or GED ducmentation required; ability to use Micosoft software.
Hours: 7AM-5:30PM, Monday-Thursday; Friday: 7AM-3:30pm
Long term position.
This position is at an aerospace manufacturing company with great benefits once hired on.
- High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution- documentation required
- Must meet ITAR definition of US Person- documentation required
- Valid driver’s license
- Outstanding organization, detail orientation, time management, and communication skills
- Basic computer navigation and data entry skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively perform assigned tasks
- Accurate and competent use of all equipment related to receiving
- Ability to meet critical deadlines and work in fast paced environment
- Familiar with MS Office software (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.).
- Participate in cross-training efforts interacting with other departments to acquire additional skills and knowledge
- Must be able to write and document information clearly
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to perform overtime when necessary, including weekends when required
- Perform miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned and required
- Must have the ability communicate and follow instructions verbally and in writing in English
- Must have ability to obtain fork lift certification, post-hire
- Ability to drive company gators and/or golf carts
- MIT is a safety sensitive manufacturer. As such, successful results of pre-employment drug testing will be required.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.