Event Planner Specialist
Milford, MA US
- Manage Tier 2 & Tier 3 Tradeshows (from request to on-site support)
- Manage/Lead Operational Meetings with Business Partners (Assigned Projects/Events)
- Cvent Management: Create & Daily Management of Event Registration Sites for Tradeshows, Meetings/Events. This includes management of all Cvent Reports (as assigned/requested by dept Sr. Manager). Back-up Secondary Cvent SME.
- Manage & Facilitate production of ON24 webinars (as assigned), function as secondary SME for the department
- Manage DASH requests for team and assigned projects
- Manage Exhibit Force Tradeshow inventory, and departmental requests
- Process trade show sales leads (upload as necessary into SAP/Market assigned tool)
- Manage Equipment Shipping/Handling for Tradeshow/Events
- Manage additional Special Projects as assigned by Department Sr. Manager
- Manage, Track & Facilitate Department Financials: Supplier Invoice Processing, Maintain Meeting/Events/Tradeshow Budgets for accuracy
- Ability to Travel Domestically (on-site show set-up/tear down and any assigned responsibilities
- 7+ years of Managing Tier 1 & 2 Tradeshows & Meeting/Events
- Proficient with Tradeshow and Meeting Logistics (from creative concept to fruition)
- Strong Project Management Skills a must, managing multiple stakeholders at one time
- Ability to manage challenging and/or changing deadlines. Flexibility to pivot is essential.
- Ability to collaborate well under pressure with internal and external partners/peers/stakeholders.
- Ability to think Strategically.
- Ability to Conceptualize themed ideas, develop/manage budgets, work with suppliers, manage all event logistics and produce and present post event metrics/reports to Core Team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to exchange complex meeting details
- Self-starter, PROactive, Creative, Problem Solver and Critical Thinker
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Expert knowledge of Excel is a Plus)
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.
Meet Your Recruiter
Sr. Staffing Specialist
My name is Josie and I am a Sr. Staffing Specialist out of our Sutton branch. I have been with HW Staffing for 6 years totaling a total of 10 years within the Staffing Industries.