22 Alpha Road , Chelmsford, MA Kates Corner, MA 01824 US
What You Will Do:
• Ensure the Directors get where they need to be on time through planful meeting scheduling and arrangement of complex global, multi-city travel.
• Develop understanding of the business priorities and goals for the function; use knowledge and understanding in prioritizing meeting requests.
• Schedule and coordinate complex site leadership meetings, bringing together geographically dispersed teams, managing logistics, and documenting follow up activities including taking meeting minutes.
• Collaborate and build relationships to drive results in a global-matrixed organization experiencing change and transformation.
• Complete projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress and problem-solving.
• Research, compile, summarize, and analyze information to make decisions, find answers, and respond to various inquiries from internal and external customers.
• Manage expense reporting, process vendor invoices, and support annual budget process.
• Demonstrate both the flexibility and adaptability required to meet the dynamic nature of the business and collaborate with other Administrative Staff to cover the area that is unavailable due to illness, vacation, or other special circumstances.
• Maintain confidential files and records.
• Lead and support site activities, events management, communications via LCD TVs, Yammer and coordinate visits as requested by site leadership team.
How You Will Get Here:
• 7+ years of executive assistant or Site Administrator experience in a professional office environment, large organization preferred, with 4+ years providing direct support to Directors/Senior Leaders.
• Demonstrated experience in working independently to identify, analyze, and solve problems with creative solutions and time management to juggle multiple priorities with competing deadlines.
• Strong organizational skills with ability to anticipate what needs to be completed
• Reliable and Trustworthy with sensitive information
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Infallible proof reading and spelling.
• Flexible and adaptable, with the ability to respond to last-minute changes while maintaining poise and a positive “can do” attitude
• International travel management with VISA administration experience.
• Expert level skills in all Microsoft office suite products, including Power Point, Excel, Outlook, Visio to prepare reports/presentations
• Experience with Workday & Concur preferred
• Associates Degree or combination of education and experience (5 or more years). Willing to look at candidates with HS Diploma/GED with 5 or more years in relevant work experience.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.
Meet Your Recruiter
Mary-Jo M. Gagne
Over 20 successful years in the staffing industry. My philosophy has always been, "It is my customer's perception of quality and value that matters."