Executive Administrative Assistant
Hyannis, MA 02601 Hyannis, MA 02601
Primary Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintain the CEO’s schedule, including day-to-day and long-term management of meetings, projects, and priorities
- Schedule all meetings and travel, including prioritizing meetings and communicating all relevant details to participants
- Maintaining contact information for board of directors, community agencies and other contacts
- Ensure CEO is prepared for upcoming appointments by gathering materials necessary for each meeting
- Serve as the first point of contact for a wide variety of high-level relationships between CEO and external contacts
- Handle phone, email and postal mail inquiries and respond appropriately
- Process invoices for payment working closely with the finance department
- Draft and edit correspondence, articles, reports and presentations; transcribe meeting notes, some which may be after hours
- Coordinate and manage special projects, including working collaboratively with staff to assure projects meet deadlines
- Supervise and support front desk staff, including coverage of front desk
- Utilize analytical skills and a demonstrate broad understanding of the business to effectively interpret and anticipate needs
- Exhibit sound judgment and the ability to make reasonable decisions in the absence of direction
- Works effectively without constant and direct supervision or guidance
- Demonstrate flexibility in the face of change
- Project a positive demeanor regardless of changes in working conditions
- Work effectively without constant and direct supervision or guidance
- Interact professionally all employees, volunteers and vendors at all times
- Promptly respond to requests with accuracy and a courteous demeanor
- Display proficiency using standard office equipment such as a computer, fax, photocopier, scanner, etc.
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency by quickly adapting to new technology and easily acquiring new technical skills
Summary of Qualifications:
- You have proven organization and time management skills to complete a high volume of varied responsibilities in a fast-paced setting with excellent attention to detail and the belief that no task is too big or too small
- You have superb communication skills (oral and written) with a confident, concise, clear and compelling style
- Proficient in all MS Office applications including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent relationship builder; able to demonstrate a high level of tact, discretion, and diplomacy with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Must also demonstrate ability to maintain confidential/sensitive information.
- Skilled in all aspects of planning and project management/Able to take an idea from concept to completion.
- Resourceful, strategic problem-solving ability with a fun, positive “can do” attitude and fun sense of humor
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.