Facilities Maintenance Technician
High Point, PA 15540 US
HW Staffing Solutions is seeking an experienced Facilities Maintenance Technician for a major company located in High Point, NC
Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm
The Facilities Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing routine building maintenance tasks. Under general supervision, perform repairs and maintains the Facility to meet GMP standards. This position is responsible of performing building maintenance tasks in one or more fields (e.g. carpentry, painting, electrical, heating, ventilation, and plumbing, etc.). Work duties require initiative, the use of good judgement and the ability to work independently without direct supervision.
- Follow quality standards in accordance with company policy, cGMP and FDA requirements.
- Paint, replacing sheetrock, remodel, refurbish areas as needed.
- Change light bulbs throughout the Facility as needed.
- Repair/ replace ceiling grid and tiles
- Repair/ replace bumpers in the production area
- Perform minor plumbing repairs for Facility vendeteria and rest rooms. Install connecting pipes, valves, fixtures, faucets, water heaters. Unplugging sewer mains, laterals, building drains, or individual fixture drains.
- Performs small tasks associated with office or equipment relocating work orders.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including yearly plant shutdown.
- Initiate purchase orders for facility repairs supplies.
- May perform minor preventive and predictive maintenance practices and record all data on appropriate logging medium.
- Assist maintenance technicians, when necessary, in the installation and of utilities systems and equipment.
- May perform other reasonable, related business and duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent minimally required.
- 0-1 years of related maintenance experience and/or combination training in the following trades: plumbing, electrical, mechanical, painting and carpentry.
- Carpentry and painting experience are a plus
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.