Fiber Glass Fabricator
Attleboro, MA 02703
currently seeking a person skilled in laminating and bonding techniques using various epoxies and fiberglass materials. This role requires existing lamination/glassing skills from an individual able to:
• Read and understand production process instruction sheets
• Read and identify important blueprint/process sheet dimensions and critical details
• Understand dimensional tolerance requirements
• Properly weigh and mix lamination chemicals (epoxies, etc.)
• Prepare fiberglass for lay-up process
• Perform lay up process, including vacuum bagging when required
• Sand and finish parts for final surface coat requirements
• Critically inspect own work and prepare final parts for shipment
• Actively participate in daily stand-up departmental meetings relative to workflow, timeline requirements and/or challenges encountered.• Operate within industry standards for individual and company safety
• Many of the shapes are complex, requiring a critical eye for detail.
• Proven fiber glassing skills in a critical environment
• 1 – 3 years experience in manufacturing
• Basic math skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task, be dependable, flexible and adaptable to meet changing or multiple deadlines
• Visual acuity to identify surface quality defects associated with fiber glassed and/or painted parts (i.e. fisheye, orange peel, voids, consistency, etc.)
• Work hours 7am to 3:30pm
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.
Regional Operations Manager
Zeza Gomes has been working in the staffing industry since 2008 with a focus on administrative/professional placements, and skilled manufacturing positions. Zeza is responsible for the operation of our Metro South region which includes, but not limited to client development, management, recruiting, and compliance with Federal and State Laws. She demonstrates extensive knowledge in safety and risk management as well as Human Resources which gives her the skill set to recruit great candidates. She takes pride in connecting great people with great companies.