Final QC Inspector
HWSTAFFING Cranston, RI 02910
- Performs first and last piece inspection of die cut components to verify that materials,procedures and workmanship conform to specified requirements.
- Performs in-process and final inspection of all product lines for conformance to specifications (inspection procedures and engineering drawings ); conducting visual inspection and testing components /assemblies in production.
- Initiates DMR'S (Discrepant Material Report) for nonconforming material.
- Maintains and records quality testing information as part of DHR (Device History Record)
- Performs thorough DHR review prior to accepting product lot for release
- completes all tasks within established guidelines.
- Maintains work areas and equipment in a clean and orderly condition an follows prescribed safety regulations.Understand and apply principles of GMP and ISO standards.
- Must be able to work in a team enviroment
- Must be able to train other employees
- Supports continuous improvement and elimination of waste from processes and methods
- Other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or equivalent,3-5 years experience in related position,or sufficient combination of the two.
Proficient in the English Language. (speak read and write)
strong attention to detail.
proficient in basis compute skills.
ability to perform basic math calculations.
ability to read specifications,procedures and engineering drawings.
familiarity with use of rulers calipers mechanical and electrical test equipment .
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.