Schenectady, NY 12306
Our client in Scotia, NY is hiring Machine Operators, Production Line workers, and Sanitation workers!
Production - 6am - 4:30pm Monday - Thursday
Sanitation - 4:30pm-2:30am Monday - Friday
- Manufacturing (Food)
- Safe operation of forming machines and QC equipment
- Setup of line and troubleshooting
- Following GMP, hitting production standards
- Keeping records of output
- Responsible for all aspects of production: Extruder, conveyors, packaging, labeling.
- Will be cross trained across all production areas and packing
- Lifting and carrying film rolls
- Making boxes and packing finished product
- Operating press, boxer, metal detectors, taper, and scales
- Responsible for following specific steps, safety guidelines, and quality standards to properly clean and sanitize kitchen and machinery according to HACCP standards in accordance with FSIS
- Complete cleaning to ensure kitchen, packing and filling areas and equipment are ready to meet pre-operations inspections
- Remains current on new equipment and sanitation techniques to enhance the overall quality and cleanliness.
- Maintains contact with Line operators and Quality Manager to understand which areas require extra attention.
Candidates must be able to perform all listed functions
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Ability to stand, bend, lift, kneel, crawl, and move for entire shift is required
- Must be able to read, write, and understand English
- Basic math skills required - add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Ability to work in a team environment OR independently
- Dependability is required - Timeliness is key
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.