Forklift Distribution Associate
Hebron, KY 41048
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION: 1st Shift: 7AM-3:30PM, Monday-Friday
Unload/load trucks and report any inaccuracies or damages. Check product against packing lists. Place product into locations accurately. Pull, audit and confirm sales orders. Contribute with achieving group incentive goals. Maintain a safe and productive work environment.
- Operate cherry pickers, reach trucks and dock stockers.
- Unload product from trucks. Condense and put in chronological order.
- Audit product and report any inaccuracies or damages to Supervisor.
- Re-label product accurately.
- Place product accurately into specific locations using radio frequency scanners.
- Pull sales orders from locations in the warehouse.
- Monitor urgent orders to ensure immediate attention.
- Audit orders for accuracy and recognize any problems.
- Confirm orders and complete bills of lading.
- Communicate with truck lines regarding orders.
- Process orders uisng FedEx system.
- Stack orders on pallets correctly.
- Position orders on the FedEx and LTL trucks.
- Generate closing reports.
- Contribute to team and productivity goals.
- Maintain a safe and productive work envrionment. Identify areas that need improvements to management.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required - HS Diploma or Equivalent
Required - Previous warehouse experience. Cherry picker, reach truck and stand-up forklift experience.
Must be able to lift 50- 70 lbs continually during shift
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.