Freezer Order Picker
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Gathers paperwork indicating what items need to be picked for orders.
- Accurately matches and picks products on order sheets.
- Effectively, safely and efficiently secures each order and stages it to be picked-up and loaded onto a delivery truck.
- Moves freight and equipment (e.g. freezers) around warehouse as directed.
- Manages daily work in a safe manner avoiding personal and property damage.
- Builds and facilitates relationships, acting professionally and efficiently. Maintains good relationships with customers, sales teams, delivery, and route sales people.
- Investigates and troubleshoots any issues with product, picking, freight and/or trucks. Reports issues and outcomes to supervisor/manager.
- Makes recommendations for improvements.
- Works with teammates to increase efficiency in picking.
- Monitors products; cleans warehouse.
- Stays informed; keeps current on knowledge of all products; including new product offerings and product changes.
- Assists other pickers and employees as needed.
- Additional duties as assigned.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.