French-Canadian Customer Service Specialist
1308 Belmont Street, Brockton, MA 02301 Norwell, MA 02061
The Customer Service Specialist receives callers, determines nature of business, and directs/assists callers. The Specialist communicates, investigates and resolves various Customer and Sales Force inquiries, adjustments, and concerns and is responsible for organizing and sharing a great deal of information regarding the company and its policies, procedures, systems and programs.
Looking for a bilingual candidate in French-Canadian and English.
- Converses or corresponds with customers, sales force, shipping services and internal departments such as Finance, Sales, Business Operations, and Distribution to obtain facts regarding customer concerns.
- Examines pertinent information to determine accuracy of customer concerns, responsibility for errors, and steps necessary for prompt resolution.
- Notifies customer and designated personnel of findings, adjustments, and recommendations.
- Recommend to Management process improvements for product, ordering, shipping methods, service, billing methods, etc. in an effort to improve efficiency and satisfaction for customers.
- Answer all incoming calls in accordance with established standards of performance and efficiently maintain log of calls and resolutions.
- Assists with various outgoing calls (i.e. surveys, informational, congratulations, etc.) as needed.
- Understand and support contests, offers and promotions.
- Access specified sites on the Internet for package tracking, website inquiries, credit card approvals, etc.
- Support the Field with inquiries regarding online ordering, site navigation and errors.
- Assists the Business Operations group with keying orders, UPS claim research, manual redemption of certificates.
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Typing skills and a general aptitude with technology.
- Experience using a customer relationship management (CRM) system is preferred.
- Experience with heavy call volume is preferred.
- Pleasant telephone manner; must be cheerful and exercise diplomacy at all times.
- Must be fluent in both oral and written English.
- Written and verbal fluency in French is highly preferred, specifically the French Canadian dialect.
Physical Demands, Including Travel
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time in front of a computer screen.
- Must be able to use a standard telephone and headset.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.