Plainville, MA 02762
Looking for a highly motivated individual with strong creative and organizational skills to develop and manage all digital product images, building catalogs/promotional material in print and digital formats, management of website and email marketing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in development of company fliers, brochures, sell sheets, catalogs and price lists
- Assist in company POP graphics for displays, sample boxes, etc.
- Assist in development of all company packaging – labels, instructions, blister cards, handtags
- Creation/design of company brand logos
- Creation of new artwork for private label programs
- Pre-flight files, checking resolutions, density, colors, sizes, scanning, retouching, and color corrections.
- Digital photography for new products as well as downloading images and putting them in the correct format for their usage
- Fulfillment of customer inquiries for images
- Marketing/Administrative Support Sales and Marketing team
- Associates Degree in Graphic Design
- 1-2 years of experience in graphic design
- Proficiency in Adobe Design Suite, MS Word, MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to work within corporate guidelines
- Experience with layout and print production
- Proven ability to work effectively on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Ability to work well within a team, as a team player
- Experience in photography – a plus!
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.