Heat Machine Operator
Lowell Mass 01851 , Lowell Mass 01851 Lowell, MA 01851 US
1st shift is 7am to 3:30pm for training.
2nd shift is 3pm to 11 pm when done with training.
· Operates machines such as Batch Graph Furnaces and Line Carb Oven
· Load and unload furnaces
· Understand and utilizes the controls and instruments on the heat treating equipment to process material properly
· Monitor heating furnaces for a specified period of time
· Recognize, diagnose, take any necessary in-process actions and report equipment malfunctions to supervision
· Perform other tasks as assigned or directed by supervision
· Must have basic knowledge of vacuum furnace and heat treating vessels
· Must be able to lift 50 lbs
· Ability to bend, lift, climb and stand
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Requires 2-3 years minimum experience as a vacuum furnace operator or equivalent work experience
· May be required to work overtime, change shifts and work weekends
· Must have the ability to report to work on time, follow directions, interact effectively with co-workers and understand and follow rules/policies and procedures
· Must be able to work in an environment that is regularly exposed to heat, dust, noise, humidity and odors
· Must have good oral communication and written skills
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.