Hebron, KY 41048
Prioritize work orders, keep production flowing and contribute with achieving group incentive goals. Maintain a safe and productive work environment.
- Apply customer names and logos to the product (scrubs, sheets, towels, blankets, etc.) using a heat transfer machine. Prioritize work orders, keep production flowing and contribute with achieving group incentive goals.
- Assist with training and instruction on work methods to maximize productivity. Use reference specifications manual to maintain correct placement of the logos.
- Produce a quality product to ensure our customer’s and company’s expectations are met.
- Perform at an acceptable level in applying heat transfers onto product based on the designated and expected quota levels in order to meet individual and team incentives.
- Communicate well with internal customers to meet production deadlines.
- Maintain a safe and productive work environment. Identify areas that need improvements to management.
- Other duties as assigned.
-Must be able to submit and pass a drug screen
-Must be able to submit and pass a criminal background check
-Must be able to bend, stoop and lift 35lbs-50lbs consistently.
-Requires standing in one place for long periods of time.
Required: High School Diploma or equivalent
Preferred: Previous experience operating a machine in a production environment and/or manufacturing
Required: Ability to identify and solve problems. Good communication skills and attention to detail.
Ability to work on an incentive program with other team members. Must be able to work in a
team environment. Must be able to work at a rapid and steady pace while producing accurate
and quality work.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.