Human Resource Assistant
Middleboro, MA 02344
• Analyzes, prepares and inputs payroll data. Typically uses automated system to produce accurate and timely payroll.
• Updates payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in exemptions
• Pays employees by directing the production and issuance of paychecks or electronic transfers to bank accounts.
• Balances the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies.
• Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains payroll staff by recruiting, performing references, and conducting orientation.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Technical Capacity
• Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.