Human Resources Administrator
Londonderry, NH 03053
HW Staffing Solutions has an immediate opening for a Human Resources Administrator position. Our client is a multinational defense, security, and aerospace company located in Londonderry, NH. The predicted hourly gratification for this position is $19 to $22, depending on experience.
In this role you will support the Human Resources Department in all areas of human resources related functions.
- Prepare new hire orientation, and complete new hire documentation and employee files.
- Prepare exit documentation and notifications.
- Maintain HR records (online and paper) which will include filing/copying/scanning documents.
- Review employee documents for the education program. Draft communications related to the education program.
- Report Workers’ Compensation claims.
- Assist with compliance matters, employee recognition program, employment and payroll verifications, and company events.
- Answer questions regarding human resources policies, procedures, benefits, matters, etc.
- Assist with training coordination activities, including scheduling training, updating/maintaining database and paper files, generating reports, employee communication, etc.
- Travel between buildings.
- High school diploma or equivalent, Associates Degree preferred.
- 2-4 years working in an HR department with related experience. Past manufacturing and/or defense industry experience a preferred.
- Knowledge of federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of SAP, Costpoint, Taleo and/or SuccessFactors experience a plus.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.