518 Washington Street , North Easton, MA 02376 North Easton, MA 02376 US
Our client is seeking an experienced, proven IT professional as its IT Administrator ready to support the significant growth and success of a dynamic not-for-profit organization. Located in Easton, MA with a large footprint in their operations based in the United States and in sixteen other countries on five continents across the world.
The IT Administrator reports to and works closely with the Chief Information Officer.
The IT Administrator will have primary responsibility for overseeing the organizations' IT infrastructure on-premises and in the Cloud. Duties include researching and diagnosing the organization's systems problems, monitoring IT infrastructure utilization, network topology, storage architecture and recommending improvements in a hybrid environment. This role will work closely with both the CIO and business partners to design and implement solutions to support the organization’s core mission and digital transformation needs and deliver creative solutions to maintain and improve system performance and reliability. In addition, the IT Administrator will work with the CIO to develop and implement security policies and procedures.
- Support the organization’s Mission with Microsoft Office 365 governance, strategy, road maps, policies, auditing, security, and compliance matters.
- Manage Azure Active Directory (AD)
- Oversee enterprise applications, AD, Exchange Online and Windows servers, databases
- Assess the potential impact of emerging technologies including the cloud in relation to the organization
- Manage all enterprise software licenses
- Manage iOS systems
- Maintain and perform system backups and recovery procedures
- Administer Microsoft Azure Endpoint Manager
- Evaluate and implement maintenance, patches, and upgrades for various infrastructure hardware and software
- Conduct regular hardware and software audits to ensure compliance with established IT policies, standards, and configuration guidelines
- Manage and maintain SonicWall firewalls and monitor information technology infrastructure and related system operations and assess potential risks
- Collect and maintain full IT diagram knowledge, best practices, and IT documentation
- Maintain thorough documentation of processes, procedures, configurations, and test plans
- Assume and implement additional duties and responsibilities that may be given, from time to time, by the CIO.
Candidate Qualities and Qualifications:
Successful candidates will have strong experience in a mid to senior level IT position; a track-record of problem-solving skills; experience in being a positive and productive member of a team and achievement in successful project management.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Advanced experience in Windows PowerShell related to Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Office 365
- Experience with basic web-delivered data visualization applications
- Solid knowledge of TCP/IP networking including routing and switching, WAN to WAN, VLANs, VPN tunnels
- Experience with Security Endpoint and SonicWall firewall products a plus
- Experience with enterprise iOS systems
- Record of success in generating significant commitments from individuals and foundations.
Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive and commensurate with experience and demonstrated success. Position is available immediately based upon final interviews and approval of the President.
Major Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO
References Required: At the time of final interviews references will be required.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, or related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and/or work experience
- A minimum of 6+ years of demonstrated successful IT experience
- A minimum of 3 years of administering Office 365
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.