Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547 US
- Image laptops and desktop computers following a set of instructions ensuring accurate documentation of user, service tag and asset number
- Provide first-time login support to on-site and remote users
- High school diploma/GED required, ability to read & write English required
- Passing results on background check & drug screen required
- 4+ months related IT experience within Windows environment required, proficiency using Microsoft Office applications including Excel & Outlook required
- Availability & willingness to work overtime as required
- Self-starter attitude, strong attention to detail and safety-conscious
***This is a 6-month temporary-to-permanent position, all of our agency's temporary workers become eligible for medical & other voluntary coverage benefit plans including dental & vision insurance at 60 days worked.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.