Industrial Machine Maintenance Mechanic
Job Purpose and Reporting Structure
Maintenance team member needed to perform efficient, cost-effective troubleshooting and repair of production and facility related equipment. First Shift and must be able to work required overtime. Work cooperatively with all production supervisors and customer service/sales personnel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for assisting to maintain maximum uptime on all manufacturing equipment; performs efficient, cost-effective troubleshooting and repair of production and facility related equipment; experience in electrical/mechanical maintenance and repair, excellent use of electrical testing equipment.
Maintenance team member to perform efficient, cost-effective troubleshooting and repair of production and facility related equipment. This position is responsible as a lead to maintain maximum uptime on all manufacturing equipment.
Must have good mechanical ability with sound working knowledge of intricate machine tolerance; ability to electrically troubleshoot equipment and good knowledge of machining skills.
Must be able to identify machine problems or errors, generate solutions and improve efficiency; attention to safety and detail, flexibility (shift and overtime), and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Job Type: Full-time with overtime
Schedule: First Shift - 6:30AM to 3:00PM
Required Experience: 5-10 years maintenance in a manufacturing plant setting
Required Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- 5-10 years’ experience in manufacturing plant machine maintenance
- Excellent working knowledge and safety of Radio Frequency (RF), Heat seal equipment
- Excellent working knowledge and safety of in Book Case Making equipment
- Excellent ability to electrically troubleshoot equipment
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical to electrical component interfacing
- Working knowledge of electrical circuitry and other control equipment
- Excellent ability to troubleshoot hydraulic and pneumatic machinery
- A sense of urgency to get critical equipment up and running to avoid downtime
- Demonstrate ability to problem solve and the ability to do root cause analysis
- Excellent experience in machine calibration
- Must be team oriented, quality and safety conscious
- Must be able to follow verbal and/or written instructions
- Must have a 2-year certification from an accredited Trade School
- Three or more years of experience as an Electrician in an industrial setting
- Basic computer skills, ability to research parts / vendor s online and understand costing
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.