Injection Mold Supervisor
Reading, MA 01867 US
The Injection Molding Supervisor will maintain and run all production and process aspects involving the Mold Department and its personnel and perform all duties and responsibilities listed below to uphold maximum production, quality, and safety.
- Manage the production scheduling for all three shifts to ensure the production schedule is maintained efficiently and timely.
- The supervisor will oversee and evaluate the performance of all Mold Department personnel, including compliance with company policies.
- Ensure all scheduled set-ups are complete with program, material, gauging, and tooling before distribution for set-up.
- As required, perform special projects designed to improve the department's performance may be assigned. These projects may include additional cost savings ideas, cycle time reduction, tool testing, and various R&D projects.
We are offering $30.00 per hour, operating on 3rd shift.
- Minimum 5 years of injection molding experience and two years of supervisory experience.
- Ability to set up, debug, and process injection molds
- Familiarity with engineering plastics, in particular, PC, ABS, PBT, PMMA, POM
- Working knowledge of mechanical inspection techniques and procedures
- Blueprint interpretation, understanding of tolerance specifications, and relation to SPC.
- Must be highly organized and be familiar with a fast-paced, high volume-manufacturing environment.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.