Manchester, NH Manchester, NH
A well-established medical device manufacturer, that values team work and dedication, is looking for an In Process Inspector on 2nd shift! The individual in this role will be responsible for ensuring product acceptability by monitoring conformance to designated standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs visual and dimensional first piece sample inspections of parts.
- Performs periodic inspection checks as parts are produced.
- Determines product acceptability by comparing to internal and external criteria (prints, quality plans, etc.)
- Documents results of inspections.
- Monitors process controls for compliance.
- Additional duties as requested by management.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and quality plans.
- Use and knowledge of inspection equipment such as calipers, micrometers, CMM, height gages, and comparators.
- General knowledge of customer specifications and standards, and certifications.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Proven organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to remain flexible to changing schedules and demands.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED, and three to six months related experience. Must successfully complete all quality related trainings.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.