Instrument QC Technician
Scarborough, ME 04074
Do you want to join a leading medical manufacturing team that is making a difference?
Shift - Monday - Friday 7 am - 430 pm
The main function of the Instrument QC Technician is to inspect and/or test in-coming materials, in-process and final devices for conformance to their respective specification.
• Inspect, test, or measure materials, products, installations, and work for conformance to specifications.
• Record inspection or test data, such as weights, temperatures, grades, or moisture content, and quantities inspected or grade.
• Maintain and calibrate all inspection laboratory equipment according to schedule.
• Measure dimensions of products to verify conformance to specifications, using measuring instruments such as rulers, calipers, gauges, or micrometers.
• Analyze test data and make computations as necessary to determine test results.
• Ensure materials are released on time and according to schedule.
• Assist in nonconforming material reporting.
• Maintain area compliance per FDA, ISO and OSHA requirements
A successful candidate will have a strong background in Production, Working knowledge of spreadsheet software and word processing software, ability to problem solve and comfortable with a background check.
Call 207-874-0055 & ask for Sarah for more details!
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.