Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reconcile inventory levels between multiple systems across locations to ensure accuracy and consistency with demand.
- Assist Division personnel with required monthly or yearly physical counts of inventory at each branch – including participation in physical counts of inventory, reconciliation of inventory counts and adjusting of variances
- Lead communication with vendors/employees in other states and handle ordering of products for those locations
- Ensure successful operations in multiple locations with inventory and accounting maintenance
- Create Purchase Orders in ERP system upon proper requisitions paperwork obtained
- Receive and Bill on Purchase Orders upon verification of delivery and intake to match legacy system.
- Candidate must be able to adapt and effectively react to changing priorities and unanticipated demands and organize his/her workload with minimal supervision.
- May lead, guide and train employees performing related work.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Very strong communication skills required. Very strong organizational and planning skills required.
- Knowledge of NetSuite a plus. Vendor management experience a plus.
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control.
- Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data using Excel and vlookup formulas.
- Detailed notation on all documents for historical information
- Attention to detail and time management skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems or research inventory losses.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge on computers, Word documents, Outlook.
- Trustworthy, punctual with great written and verbal skills.
- Ability to be flexible and work well under pressure
Minimum Job Requirements:
High School Diploma or GED; at least 2 years’ experience that is related to the duties and responsibilities specified. Preference will be given to those with associate or bachelor degree.
Full time, 5 days a week. Potential hours 7 - 4:30 Wednesday-Sunday.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.