160 Worcester Providence Turnpike Sutton MA 01590 Auburn, MA
This position is responsible for supporting the Logistics Center team relative to daily accurate timely inventory transactions. This role will be on the floor cycle counting, recounting, auditing, researching, and adjusting inventory quantity and value; as well as assisting with training people on the appropriate SAP transaction to align with established Inventory Control and Financial GAAP expectations. Sample Service Center, Finished Goods, and Credit Return Inventory will be part of this roles responsibility.
- Ensure accurate inventory throughout the Logistics Center
- Produce inventory reports for use in evaluating inventory accuracy
- Oversee and communicate inventory accuracy/risks to Inventory Control Supervisor, and Logistics Center Management
- Monitor various warehouse bins, virtual and physical transactions within SAP and provide information to Inventory Control Supervisor in support of accurate inventory and continuous improvement opportunities
- Demonstrate and train Logistics Center staff on the proper SAP transactions required to accurately store inventory quantities and value
- Use data and observations to propose LEAN/Continuous Improvement
- Periodically present information to the Logistics Center Management team
- High school education or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of experience in a distribution/logistics/supply chain or production environment required.
- Computer proficiency and skill in MS Office Programs (Outlook, Excel & Word) required.
- Demonstrable experience with SAP is necessary.
- Well-developed communication and customer service skills required.
- The ability to continually and easily adapt and adjust to changing priorities.
- Physical movement of product
- Ability to climb ladders to access material is essential
- Ability to operate electric powered lift equipment
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Capable of standing/walking for up to 8 hours.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.