Mapleville, RI 02839 US
HW Staffing is hiring an Inventory Manager in Mapleville, RI, to work for a leading supplier of gourmet food products.
As an Inventory manager, you are responsible for managing the tactical and operational deployment of inventory accuracy systems and creating and managing the physical inventory strategy for all internal and external locations. Develop, implement, and manage access point, scan control, and Inventory Handling SOPs for all sites. In addition, the Inventory Manager will schedule and oversee the inventory team to meet the organization's demands and manage the flow and quality of work to maximize efficiency and minimize overtime.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Company Life Insurance
- Company Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
$82,000-$90,000 Annual Salary
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years experience in an inventory-focused role in a manufacturing environment
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- Proficient knowledge of inventory control best practices and procedures
Nice to have:
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Experience in the supply chain, business, or engineering
- Exposure to ERP/WMS systems
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.