Devens, MA 01434
- Conduct Cycle Count of inventory to ensure accuracy and timely execution
- maintain strict records of Cycle Counted inventory
- Oversee and evaluate stock rotation procedures
- Maintain and evaluate inventory records on a quarterly basis
- Work with staff to create procedures to eliminate loss
- Make sure we have an efficient space utilization plan
- Notify management of shortages or other problems that could impact product availability
- Instruct warehouse staff on proper procedures for locating and utilizing product inventory
- Spot Check picked orders for accuracy and quality prior to shipment.
- High school diploma/GED required
- 1+ years’ experience in inventory management or related field
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Excel
- Excellent math and accounting skills
- Ability to tolerate long periods of standing & walking on cement floors.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.