Inventory worker – Computer/Manufacturing
1308 Belmont Street Brockton MA 02301 Brockton, MA 02062
- Fulfill orders from Build of Material (BOM) and/or Parts/Sales orders.
- Follow written and verbal instructions, ISO documentation and procedures as necessary.
- Maintain a clean/safe work environment.
- Ability to effectively help control the workflow and help the Production staff with issues regarding inventory items.
- Assist with inventory audits, stock levels as requested/needed. .
- Assist with other duties/responsibilities as requested/needed.
- Must have High School diploma, GED or equivalent work experience in a related field.
- Must be able to read, write and speak in fluent English.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must function well within a fast paced production environment, be a team player, strong work ethic and work well with others.
- Must be able to follow directions/instructions and pay close attention to details.
- Must be able to ensure that quality of workmanship meets company standards and customer expectations.
- Previous experience is preferred, willing to train the right person.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.
Hannah Walsh is a staffing professional with a focus on administrative/professional placements, and skilled manufacturing positions. She demonstrates extensive knowledge in marketing and business law which gives her the skill set to be a great recruiter. She takes pride in placing great candidates in rewarding environment where they can grow professionally.