Lab Associate - Sign-on Bonus
Gretna, LA 70053 US
- Receive and prepare specimens for analysis, review and document acceptability of specimen & chain of custody forms
- Perform proper maintenance and operation of drug manufacturing equipment by way of accurately weighing raw materials & active ingredients and combining them into a blend
- Keep equipment and facility clean and in a state of good repair
- $400 bonus awarded following first 30 days worked with no attendance issues
- Additional $400 bonus awarded following first 90 days worked with no attendance issues
- High school diploma/GED required
- Ability to read & write English required
- Passing results on a background check & drug screen required
- Ability to type 35+ words-per-minute required
- Experience using bar code scanner & accompanying software preferred
- Self-starter attitude, strong attention to detail and safety-conscious
***This is a temporary-to-permanent position, all of our agency's temporary workers become eligible for medical & other voluntary coverage benefit plans including dental & vision insurance at 60 days worked.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.