Santa Rosa, CA 95403 US
- Perform proper maintenance and operation of manufacturing equipment by way of accurately weighing raw materials & active ingredients and combining them into a blend
- Receive and prepare specimens for analysis, review and document acceptability of specimen & chain of custody forms
- Keep equipment and facility clean and in a state of good repair
- High school diploma/GED required, ability to read & write English required
- Passing results on background check & drug screen required
- Prior experience in laboratory/production environment preferred
- Ability to type 40+ words-per-minute required
- Availability & willingness to work overtime as required
- Ability to follow specific cleanroom attire, gowning & PPE requirements
- Self-starter attitude, strong attention to detail and safety-conscious
***This is a 6-9 month temporary-to-permanent position, all of our agency's temporary workers become eligible for medical & other voluntary coverage benefit plans including dental & vision insurance at 60 days worked.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.