Lab Support Technicina
92121 San Diego, CA 92121 US
Key Requirements and Duties:
The Lab Support Associate will be responsible for specimen receipt, accessioning, specimen returns, reference lab send-outs and other lab support processes in a Clinical Laboratory.
• Receives and opens clinical packages to prepare the order for testing.
• Identifies order/ specimen problems and works with Client Services and other departments for resolution.
• Performs data entry of the patient orders into laboratory information system (LIS).
• Handles specimen returns and send-outs to reference laboratory.
• Performs other routine laboratory support production activities.
• Follows laboratory’s procedures and CLIA, CAP, HIPAA, OSHA, and safety guidelines for all of the above processes.
• Performs other clerical and administrative functions within the laboratory operations, and as directed by laboratory management.
Minimum Education/Experience Requirements:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• 1-2 years of experience in data entry
• Medical background or experience in a laboratory setting
• Detail oriented with regards to data entry and excellent typing skills
• Able to work productively, effectively, and independently in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to handle multiple tasks systems simultaneously
Must pass BG check
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.
Meet Your Recruiter
My name is Velma and I love to connect Awesome people with Great Companies. Please contact me at 207.239.3752