E. Galbraith Road , Cincinnati, Ohio 45237 Cincinnati, OH 45237 US
Cincinnati pharmecutical company has openings for Lab Tech:
You will be supporting laboratory operations by maintaining supplies, glassware and prepared reagents for scientists. In addition you will support our customers by performing some routine chemical and physical tests on various lab samples.
|• Laboratory support through consumable management by ordering, stocking, and labeling of all laboratory supplies. |
• Laboratory support through waste management, dish washing, sample management, labeling of testing supplies, data entry and logistics.
• Executes simple analytical test methods including, but not limited to, hardness, friability, disintegration, mesh, density testing, appearances, weight averages and audits.
• Recognizes and reports out-of-specification or unexpected results and routine instrument mechanical performance problems.
• Performs daily instrument calibrations.
• Clearly and accurately communicates the results of work by creating documentation of the testing and obtained results.
• Record and report result of testing in accordance with prescribed lab procedures and systems.
• Performs all duties in strict compliance with Standard Operating Procedures, Good Manufacturing Practices, Good Laboratory Practices, and Safety guidelines.
• Maintains the necessary compliance status required by company and facility standards.
High school degree required. Bachelor’s degree in science, preferably in Chemistry or Biology preferred, but not required.
Previous laboratory experience is preferred, but not required.
• Awareness of quality and regulatory requirements in the pharmaceutical industry.
• Good problem-solving skills and logical approach to solving scientific problems.
• Ability to read and interpret technical procedures and governmental regulations.
• Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative chemical analysis.
• Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as determination of test reliability, analysis of variance, and correlation techniques.
Position requires ordinary ambulatory skills and physical coordination sufficient to move about office locations; ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch periodically for prolonged periods of time; manipulation (lift, carry, move) of light to medium weights of 10-35 pound pounds; arm, hand and finger dexterity, including ability to grasp and type for prolonged periods of time; visual acuity to use a keyboard, computer monitor, operate equipment, and read materials for prolonged periods of time; ability to sit, reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear for prolonged periods of time. Safety glasses, safety shoes, lab coat, latex or similar gloves, safety apron, organic respirator occasionally.
|1st shift M-F 8hrs. 8am-5pm Previous laboratory experience or science background is helpful. Ability to work with minimal supervision.|
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.
Meet Your Recruiter
I am Lynn Dorn, a staffing specialist for over 10 years. I specialize in staffing manufacturing and warehouse careers. My joy is connecting great people with great jobs!