Coventry, RI 02816 US
Our client, a manufacturer of polypropylene-based reinforced resins, is hiring a Quality Control Lab Technician to work at their Coventry, RI, facility.
Pay and Schedule: The position offers Pay Rate: $20.00-$22.00 per hour. Monday thru Friday 8am -4:30 pm
As a Lab Technician, you will develop and maintain inspection reports and ensure compliance to federal and state laws, as well as company standards and specifications. The Lab Technician maintains calibration of quality-control equipment and performs inspections across all stages of production. The Lab Technician will also prepare and maintain test data for review, evaluate data and draft reports, and note any relevant deviations from existing standards. In addition, the Lab Technician will communicate and quality or compliance concerns with urgency, identify areas for quality-control improvement, and implement new methods accordingly.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Ability to visually read test and measuring equipment such as micrometers
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret information
- Strong working knowledge of various mathematical concepts
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Prior experience with injection molding machines preferred but not required
- 2 years of inspection and/or production experience preferred but not required
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.