Hudson, MA 01749 US
- Responsible for mixing coatings according to formula instruction sheets.
- Responsible for maintaining inventory of components required to make formulas
- Responsible for notifying purchasing of needs in a timely fashion
- Responsible for following Engineering’s verbal and written instruction in the manufacturing and testing of new formulas.
- Responsible for manufacturing color concentrates and acid accelerators for use in formulas.
- Responsible for maintaining lot vital logbook for issued coatings and manufactured products
- Responsible for using color match system to make formula adjustments in color
- Responsible for measuring and recording all pertinent information in the manufacturing of components and coating.
- Responsible for retaining documentation in a presentable manner
- Responsible for keeping area in a neat and orderly fashion; no open or unmarked containers.
- Responsible for following safety instructions; wears safety apparel as required.
- Responsible for consistently demonstrates the ability to perform in a semi independent manner.
- Must be reliable
- Able to pass drug test and background
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.