Lean Manufacturing Technician
Londonderry, NH 03053
Our Client requires help with setting up Lean Manufacturing Line. The ideal candidate will:
Analyze and evaluate existing production line process and flow.
• Develop detailed notes and collect data about current processes and improvement opportunities.
• Support move and set up of production lines at layout level and product level.
• Analyze and evaluate work flow for each bench.
• Instruct and guide operators, supervisors and technicians in lean methods and philosophies.
• Establish work flow methods that address identified problems and issues
• Support production lines in meeting desired production goals on time.
• Identify waste in our process and product and work to remove it.
• Work closely with operations team to establish work standards.
• Audit lines for sustainability practices.
- Associates Degree
• At least 1 year experience in supporting lean transition
• An understanding of electronic, optical and mechanical assemblies
• Comprehension of engineering prints and schematics
• Ability to communicate effectively with others even in a fast paced, demanding environment
• Highly organized, quality conscious with a great attention to detail
• Positive attitude, proactive approach and flexibility
• Dependable attendance history
• Overtime when required
• Computer skills required (Excel, Word, Power Point)
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.
HW Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, membership in or application to the uniformed services, physical or mental disability or any other classification protected by applicable law.