Mapleville, RI 02839 US
Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment. Work involves frequent lifting of materials and product up to 30 pounds. Machinery operation requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to; eye safety glasses, hearing protectors, work boots, and hardhats. Loose fitting clothes and jewelry are not permitted.
- Performs regular duties as assigned.
- Notifies supervisor of damaged or defective product.
- Monitors and instructs new workers on operations.
- Monitors production and consult with production supervisor/manager as needed.
- Basic knowledge of the product, production processes and other techniques for maximizing the level of production.
- Ability to follow instructions and established procedures
- Ability to work alone or as a member of a team
- Awareness of sanitation and hygiene procedures and practices,
Concern for the safety of self and co-workers and a responsible attitude
Education and Experience:
- Light physical effort equal to frequent lifting or moving of lightweight materials.
- Regularly required to sit or stand, bend and/or reach.
- General safety, sanitation and hygiene procedures.
- Product/production processes.
Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.