Lobster Packaging Associate
304 Hancock Pl Suite 3F , Bangor ME 04401 Hancock, ME 04605
Incentives for those employees willing to drive to the work site and transport other employees!!!!Looking for highly motivated individuals to prepare live lobsters to be delivered world wide! The ideal candidate will be able to ensure and record for the customers the outgoing product, including, but not limited to, weight, size, and quality. The employee will load and unload trucks of live lobsters and grade and sort the lobsters for quality and size. This facility also maintains a tank room as well as a tidal point, and the employees will be cross trained in these functions as well. Day shifts, 9:00am-6:00pm, Tuesday-Saturday. This schedule could be subject to change.
1. Wet and cold plant and tidal pound environment
2. Standing for extended periods of time
3. Accuracy and attention to detail
4. Must be able to repeatedly lift up to 50lbs
5. Dedication and commitment to the company and the tasks at hand
6. Follow the proper hygiene and sanitation guidelines
7. Adhering and participating in safety policy and training
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.