West Chester, OH 45246 US
- Maintain efficient “truck building” process: consolidating multiple outgoing shipments and/or arranging freight via proprietary software to maximize space & reduce transportation costs
- High school diploma/GED required (or higher preferred), ability to read & write English required
- Passing results on background check & drug screen required
- 1+ years warehouse logistics experience in lead or supervisor position required
- Availability & willingness to work overtime as required
- Physicality to navigate busy warehouse/production environment & stand for long periods
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong adaptability & flexibility and attention to detail
***This is a 5-6-month temporary-to-permanent position, all of our agency's temporary workers become eligible for medical & other voluntary coverage benefit plans including dental & vision insurance at 60 days worked.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.